Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Frizbee

Bug free King Air/Good Hanger sites?

Guest Mr Frizbee

I've downloaded and installed the kingairall.zip King Air add-on, heralded to be the bug free version, and have found it not to be so! On external views I get a ctd. Does anyone know if this is fixable or there is a more up to date version of the areoplane available?Are there any hanger sites set up by FU3 fans that are worth looking at?

Guest R_Driscoll

I have the Kingairall and don't remember ever having CTD problems with it - and I've flown all of the barons many times. Are you sure its not something else? If you have added liveries using Resviewer, this can sometimes cause errors that might account for this. That's all I can think of - anyone got any ideas?RobD.

Kingairall worked for me but it isn't the latest version. Regarding CTDs, I've noticed that I get them occasionally at start-up when nothing is really wrong. When I launch FU3 again everything works. Do you have a consistent CTD with the kingairall? Early versions of the Kingair had problems involving the light switches. In any event, please search the library for the final (latest) Kingair.best regards,Hans Petter

Guest Mr Frizbee

Do you know what the latest version of te King Air is called? I think I've got the CTD probs sussed now.

It seems that the latest version in the Avsim library is kingair350.zipThe Unlimited Design website, http://hem.bredband.net/b150636/ , offers two later Kingair files but they're hardly much different from the one mentioned above. The "Chris Low" version has an unusually low (pun not intended) VFR panel. The only downside is that the compass isn't operational in this panel view.best regards,Hans Petter