Sign in to follow this  
Guest andy9164

UK South AI Files

I'm having a guilty feeling type of day and slap my wrists but I don't think I've being keeping up with AI files for the UK probably because I don't understand them. Have to admit it after downloading Luc's Cardiff and not knowing what to do with the .sup files (see post "Cardiff Uploaded"Could someone please post an up to date, complete, all singing all dancing, pukka set of AI files for me so I can get up to date. Would be even more grateful if you could add the Cardiff bits as well.ThanksAndy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

All you have to do to update from Luc's files is to open each of the following files in a text editor:AIPLAN.SUPAIRSPACE.SUPext_port.SUPone at a time. Copy the contents to the clipboard, then open the corresponding file from REGIONSUK-SOUTH:AIPLAN.TXTAIRSPACE.TXText_port.txtand paste the supplement to the end of the file. Do this for all three files.This may not be completely uptodate, and possibly someone could upload a current state of the art version, but at least it will allow you to interact with traffic at Cardiff!RobD.

Dear Andy,My problem of communications with the forum east solved as you can note it. I dispatched the message which I made a point of publishing before leaving. You will excuse me to have to mobilize to you unnecessarily. I thank you and addresses my best greetings to you. Mon probl