Sign in to follow this  
Guest christian

Petition and Lock

Guest christian

Don't forget how old MSFS is and how old FLY! is. M$ can draw from some old code, use that as a base, and gradually improve. Noone can write a flight simulator like FS2K2 from scratch. Give FLY! some time to evolve.How come MSFS is still using aircraft models that are who knows how old, while xplane takes the actual shape of a plane to calculate 'real time' flight dynamics?I better stop here, otherwise this goes into the good old flame war, we really want to avoid here. So please, no more 'my sim is so much better than your sim', or 'but how come this sim can't do this', or 'that sim crashes all the time'.Let's concentrate on the support issue, constructive opinions and suggestions... Otherwise, this thread will get locked again...My point really is that I personally think that FLY will profit from the user feedback, and will evolve faster than MSFS, until it will overtake... Rather than having wasted my time on MSFS, I hope that M$ will realise this and take action...Cheers, Christian