Sign in to follow this  
Guest qvdg

UK AI

Guest qvdg

Hi all, I have been encountering some problems with my AI setup for UK south for sometime. It seems to crash on startup 1/3 times (serves me right for fiddling). Could someone please send me (or post) a stable version of the relevant files.Thank you kindly, :-waveCheersQvdG

Guest R_Driscoll

My version is stable, apart from a stop whilst loading the AI which I bypass by hitting ESC (so its not a perfect installation). I can post this to you tomorrow 21st (since I'm at work) - but what do you need:- the airport files - the three AI files in the REGIONS directory- David's vcomtrl upgrades- Ansgar's beta upgradesSome of these are large files.I have included agtim's LYDD fixes in my REGIONS files and that's when I started getting the glitch of stopping during loading, which is a minor problem. So I don't have a perfect version but it does work. Does anyone have ervything working smoothly?RobD.