Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robert_S

HI EVERYONE! And...

Just wanted to say HI to everyone! :-waveAnd a message to Jon Point...I found my NERO 5 CD, got it installed on my Win2K drive, and got all the AT-6 pics burned to CD. I had hoped to get it off to you tomorrow, but I won't have either the time or the energy to make a stop at the post office. But I should be able to do it next week, and if I remember correctly, there isn't really any rush anyways.For anybody who cares, NERO is a far better app than Easy CD Creator, in my opinion.[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No worries, Bob!I'm having a little issue with the L-13 right now which has held up delivery. I'll try again tomorrow (not enough server time to upload :-grr ). A 4Meg pipe's great - until you put 120 users on it :-eekAnd yes, Nero beats all the burner SW I've tried! I have 3 versions (on 3 different burners) and they all work well BUT... I have an early version (2000) which doesn't like my USB drive SW. If I start a session with the Trek or Sony drives plugged-in, Nero just sits there! One has to remove the drives and reboot to get it OK.Took me a while to work that out...:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************