Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

LAGO online addon Service????????

Hi everybody, I bought FS Traffic but it does not work on fs2002 so i mailed the company that makes it and asked for a refund or exchange. This is the awnser I got from them.Think twice before you buy products from them... Because after the last mail i get no more replies._______Mike :-fume_______Dear Davide,I'm sorry to hear your conclusion and your support to your own products, Unhappy customers is something you as a company should try to avoid but I see that your opinion is different and you basicly say that its my fault and that I'm stupid. To bad you think this way. Please I beg you to reconcider. I would like to exchange this product with a other LAGO Product. Is this so hard. You will get the org CD and BOX I will send it to you if you wish.I hope you can solve this.MikePS I don

Guest UweR

Hi Mike, I strongly feel that you addressed the wrong people with your request. As stated by Lago, FSTraffic is clearly advertised as an FS2000 product on their site (and_on_the_box). They can

You can't be serious Mike. Look at it this way, you drive a petrol car but fill it up by accident with diesel. Then you blame Shell for creating diesel fuel.LAGO has done nothing wrong in this affair. We never claimed it would be compatible, not on the box, not on the site, not in any email. You bought a product that was clearly build for FS98 and Fs2000 and now you want us to solve the issue for you? Why? What did we do wrong? Clearly the vendor is wrong and if he is any good he should take the product back without question. Most people on this forum will tell you that LAGO is very willing to solve issues and we would certainly have done so if there would have been ANY way we could have been blamed for this affair. If you can show us where we are wrong I assure you we will send you a new product that does work with FS2002. The message you recieved from us was accurate, polite and to the point as everybody can read as you were so kind to copy it in the message.I really hope you are willing to see that we have done nothing wrong in this affair and that you will take back the nasty words you have spoken publically about LAGO. In the mean time I can only hope that others point out the injustice that is done to us so the damage done by this message is reduced.Mathijs KokLAGO

Mathijs, I think most reasonably thinking folks here understand exactly what has taken place, and that LAGO is a victim, rather than the other way around. It's too bad that some believe that posting such a message in a public forum is going to get them satisfaction, when in fact, they should be embarrassed to do so. I am locking this thread, confident that people will understand that at some point we, as consumers, have to take the time to check out the bare minimum of essentials on that product, before we plunk our dollars down. Its a great product, when used as it was intended, and as it is clearly marked.