Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonpoint

New Designer's Forum

Hi All,Just a note for FU3 developers, Daniel (Unlimited Design) has set up a 'Designer's Forum' for those designers and developers of FU3 resources.This is not intended to detract from Avsim at all! Avsim have willingly provided us with a fantastic service over the years and the intention is for the existing forum (this one) to continue to provide the central 'point of contact' for FU3 users worldwide.Some of us have asked Avsim to provide extra forums to FU3 users over time but it simply cannot be justified with a 'small' group - just look at how busy the other forums are and imagine how much work is involved :-eek * So, please continue to post your news, general questions, FLED stuff and screenies here on Avsim. * If you want to design your own models or aircraft, or need to know the axlename for the DHC-6's right flaperon (it's @x10ro0030), post your questions on the Unlimited Design Designer's Forum!Oh! Here's the first post ;)http://www24.brinkster.com/udforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14See you there :-wave******************* Jonathan Point *******************

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just joined - thanks for bumping this, I've been too busy to checkout all the changes on your site Daniel. I'll contribute once I've caught up a bit. But the technical stuff on cockpits and planes is way over my head. The galleries are looking nice - maybe I could upload some of my favourite shots there.RobD.

Thanks Daniel,Just got it! I also posted a thread for modelling issues. Should I copy my previous findings or just wait for new stuff? I suppose people can ask questions anyway ;)Regards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Thank you for reminding me , have'nt been to Daniel's site for awhileCaptRolo