Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Petter

Big Red version 2

A few months ago I cleaned up the Big Red's textures. I ended up with a new palette. Then there's the cockpit. Steve Hess had plans for this and sent me his "Big Red" panel bitmap a long time ago.To avoid too much hassle I have decided to add some "Big Red" features to Steve's standard Baron panel. By doing so I won't have to move or edit gauges. Well, I will have to delete the whiskey compass. I may also end up repainting some gauge bitmaps.I made this combo today -- all being based on Steve's standard Baron panel and images supplied by Ed Weber. There'll be some more air-brushing and color matching and even more so as I set up the night version :-)I assume that the archive on the dashboard contains charts. The dashboard compass has a dial facing the pilot and seems to be the kind that we commonly see as a panel-mounted compass. Hence, it's not a whiskey compass. It might be possible to put a standard compass up there but it would hardly be big enough to read anyway.Hans Petterhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/87211.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!