Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Petter

Baron panel by Reiter

I checked out a Baron panel that Heinz Reiter uploaded several years ago. The IFR version is tall but it provides a realistic view with my head tilt setting. Tonight I rediscovered this one and here's a screenshot:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/88046.jpgDoes anyone recognize this bush strip? :-?Hans Petter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

H-P,I like Heinz' cockpits ;) One reason I am re-releasing the Dash-8 is to make the cockpit somewhat editable as, due to some bug in CPD, I am the only person in the world who can edit it! This was NOT deliberate - I have no idea why it works but cannot be edited on anyone else's PC (even MY other PC...). Heinz was the first person to discover this.'Head tilt' is a funny thing. At one stage, I had default setting (can't remember what) in my cfg file but now it's set to 0. After commencing pilot training, the first thing I noticed was lack of forward vision - I had been spoilt by FU3! So, winding the tilt back to '0' made the panels look right again. I also found out you can put it into the aircraft flight model, which saves having to change it all the time for different planes ;)And yes, I recognise 'San Francisco Regional' :-lol Looks awful quiet to me (like a seaside resort should...). Mine doesn't have that clear blue sky like yours does though - it's full of AIs :-eekRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

I use:head_tilt 355last_command head_tilt -5This being said, I use the IFR panels for any flight, with a couple exceptions:Steve's Cessna panelWayne Russel's Piper panelThere may be a few more but my point is that most IFR panels work fine with a slight "head tilt". If you want to see even more terrain the VFR panel is fine but I you want to simulate a realistic over-the-panel view, please go IFR panel with a minor "head tilt".Hans Petter