Sign in to follow this  
Guest Seadog

CaptRolo -Error confessed!

Hi, Cap'nThe other day, I happily reported my new computer ran the CH controls perfectly under XP, and you asked if the levers worked in the correct direction. I said they did. I believe that may be an error. I know a thing or two about a few topics, but aircraft, flying and flight simulators haven't risen to that status yet.Without using Control Manager, when I start the program, the controls on the aircraft panel appear as throttle pulled completely out and prop and mixture are pushed completely in. That is with all the CH levers in the zero position, pulled completely toward me. As I push either the CH prop or mixture lever on the yoke away from me, the prop and mixture controls on the panel will come out, away from the panel, toward me. The panel throttle moves in the same direction as the CH lever.I think I was wrong earlier, but I don't really know enough to be sure. :-hmmm -Seadog

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Seadog ; yup their backward ,but I have become used to it . The only way to correct it is to take yoke apart and reverse the wires on the potentiometers.I'm leary of that because it looks like might be hard to reassemble without damage .Still good news though that winXP works fine with your cfg file. To verify which direction is which ,use keyboard Numeral pad (+ and -)with either ctl,alt, or shift and watch aircraft panel.ThanksCaptRolo