Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Petter

Big Red Update

Some time ago I started cleaning up the "Big Red" Baron. I ended up with a new palette for the paint job. The livery is cleaner and I also touched up some of the cockpit views. Then I implemented parts of Steve's panel bitmap without editing any gauges. Basically, I used Steve's preview bitmap and added a "Big Red" touch to a panel that we already had. I'd rather see a fully remade Steve Hess panel but it seems unlikely that he'll ever finish it.Thus, a Big Red version 2 is ready. I may upload it or send it to someone for a beta test. Any takers? Hans Petter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hans Petter,Sounds great! The Baron is still a lot of fun I reckon. I still fly it a bit - it's great for those 45 minute after-dinner flights :-hah This will also distract me from the S340 long enough to enjoy FU3 again too.Another reason to like FU3 - there's always a trickle of new things to keep us busy, instead of spending all our time checking out the flood of uploads. What dignified folk we are!BTW, you have my inbox address ;):-waveRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

No Jon, I'm not sure that I have your currently preferred inbox address. I sent you the aircraft more than a week ago and even sent you a verbal nudge a little later. Please send me an email and state which inbox is most suited for the transfer of a Beech Baron :-)Hans Petter

Hans Petter,You should have it now. If that doesn't work, please let me know so I can complain! We have had some issues with foreign emails being blocked because the paranoia-based email system looks for certain keywords, or derivations of them. For example, emails from Ernst Sick GMBH were being blocked at one stage. :-rollRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"