Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

An apology...

I have been trapped into working a long string of 12 hour days. Did 7 of them in a row. Then "only" 10 for the last 2 days. That combined with the need to take care of some real life needs during the few hours I wasn't working or sleeping has kept me away from here. I doubt I was missed but offer my apologies anyway. :)I'm fairly certain that I'll only have to do 8 for the next 2 days then it will be back into the heavy duty stuff. (I hate 12 hour days! :()

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Never worry, Tom.I work "officially" 8 hours a day, but in practice I do usually about 12 (Monday to Tuesday), so I'm somewhat used.In spite of that, there are things I simply can't overlook (real life needs, flight simming, etc), so I simply sleep less :-rollAnd what about Fridays? Well, Fridays are another story: 8 hours and that's it. Fridays are the days when I go fetching my kid from school :-)Nice to read from you, best regards!

>..but in practice I do usually about 12 (Monday to Tuesday),Hmmmm, Monday to Tuesday huh ? That IS rough :-lol

>>..but in practice I do usually about 12 (Monday to>Tuesday),>>Hmmmm, Monday to Tuesday huh ? That IS rough :-lol Hi Stag, of course I meant Monday to Thursday, thanks for the opportunity to clarify.(This rusty English of mine...) :-grr Best regards,

>(This rusty English of mine...)I'd say more of a typo, I've always found your english to be very good..Don't forget, I'm American so my English is not what it should be :-)