Sign in to follow this  
Guest Allan_D

XP pop ups

Guest Allan_D

Hi guys.I have a small problem here, can any of you's help me?Every since I changed to my new computer with XP and moved onward to newer and better flight games for me at least, I keep getting this pop up thing every time I boot up. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/122182.jpgCan any of you's tell me how I can stop this without getting this next message, after that one? :-lolhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/122183.jpgHave Fun :-vuurAllan BFU Job Manager and Co-Moderatorand PuppyBush Flying Unlimitedhttp://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

Guest Seadog

Alan, there's bad news and there's good news.First, the bad news. This is an extremely serious and virulent infestation that affects your random access memory chips, causing them to retain power and hold in memory the malware by utilizing your motherboard CMOS battery, a new class of malware referred to as drainware.But the good news is that a recently invented product can remove the drainware. It's called Ramsuds, and you can get it at www.ungulatedefeat.com for only $129.95. You power up your computer with the case off and the CMOS battery removed, and liberally drench your RAM with this environmentally friendly cleansing solution. It reacts electrically with the drainware signature, completely removing it from your memory sticks. The company offers not only a money-back guarantee, but an additional US$250 in the event you can reboot and find the drainware still present on your computer.I wouldn't wait another day before attacking this problem. Once drainware gets its hooks into your RAM, the door is open wide for further infestations. Not only will you never have another minute's peace, but you'll soon be unable to do anything with your computer but respond to the demands of the screen pop-ups, while your computer itself is hijacked for nefarious purposes, such as infecting others with pirated x-86 Mac OS X running alpha FS 10.You came to the right place, my friend, and barely in time, so get your Ramsuds today and be done with this crippling disease. Ramsuds is certified for use on electrical devices by Underwriter's Labs, the Commission on Electronics for Canada, the European Union, ANZUS, CERT, UNICEF and the Metropolitan Taipei Chamber of Commerce.Hope that helps - Seadog

Guest fu3

Alan,Actually, did the first one! It was my first experment with Resource Explorer :-lol

Guest Seadog

Nothing like a good grin to break up the monotony of RL. :-lol :-lol :-lol The link was broken, according to company sources, because of certain interest taken in the product by unnamed "authorities."Have a great summer.-Seadog

Guest CaptRolo

You Guys are a blast ! I love it . CaptRolo