Sign in to follow this  
Guest musikai

Gliderstuff

Guest musikai

Hi all,just using the 5 minutes the forum is back online to inform you guys about a new glider sim.Especially it might be interestung for the nice guy Glidernut.I always enjoyed your fantastic blackbox recordings with audio voice doing great glidiing in FU3. That was it that opened my eyes for the gliding stuff.You might want to take a look over there athttp://www.condorsoaring.com/This sim might fulfill most of your gliding needs and there is a nice thing. It reminds me very much of FU3 (the menu, clouds, flight model, even the keyboard layout). Indeed it looks like a future version of FU3. BUT it's only gliding. (will there ever be another FU X, nearly complete like ours now?)It's a pity that there is no demo, but you can watch the videos over there.I couldn't resist to buy it, and for the glider pilots out there I can really recommend. You have all your thermals, ridge and wave lifts, nice vario and you can fly online, (though I didn't find a server yet).Just my 2 cents.ByeKai

Guest glidernut

Hi Kai,Thanks for takeing the time to cum and tel us about the new glider sim "CONDOR". I did not know about this sim, its news to me. The snaps show the terain to be reasanabl and the vidyos shows lot lot mor, andit all looks very good, it all looks to hav every thing a glider fan could everwant.I tryed to perches it last knight but my e,mail was regected bicous it has theword "free" in it, Iill hav to pay by chek insted, or sumthing.Did you hear that fokse? Im a nice guy, its afishl.glidernut.

Guest musikai

Hi,I had the same e-mail problems. They didn't accept my gmx-address. But guess what, they accepted this one: musikai@mytrashmail.comyou can go to mytrashmail.com and get a free one instantly. After I received the e-mails from condor I forwarded them to my normal e-mail-address and then deleted them.(I also had problems with my creditcardnumber: I had to put spaces between the numbers eg 1234 1234 etc.)Now as i could play the sim some time I think they used the same game-engine from Il-2.What's nice too, is that it's easy tu customize. I've just created some new thermal-helpers (that little clouds that show the thermals) that are smaller and less "jump in your eyes". I will put them on their forum.ciaoKai

Guest glidernut

Woops, too late, Iv alredy sent the chech.glidernut