Sign in to follow this  
Guest fu3

(Heaps of) New FU3 models in the library!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Jon,sum of the bins hav mips mising.-------------------------------SeattlBIN`s with mising MIP`s,ssinp10.binsubst10.binsubst20.binMising MIP`s t_sub0.mipjsst2.mipt_jsst1.mip--------------------------------SanfranBIN`s with mising MIP`s,jstree17b0.binptwr30.binptwr31.binsubst10.binsubst20.binMising MIP`sT_JTREE170.mipt_twr3.mipjsst2.mipt_jsst1.mip--------------------------------I Think you may hav mist an opertunaty to use an axil in the bin file of your flag makeing kit? so that all the flags dun with your kit wouldflap in the wind.And of all the flags you hav alredy dun for us to put in fled, only 2of them hav an axil, and will moov in the wind!Not only that but you used axil 02 which hardly moovs at all, hardly anyonewill ever see it moov, unles thay was looking for it with a magnifying glas.Why didant you use axil 01 on all the flags, like I sergested?Is there sum reasan for that?glidernut, piking flys.Ps, having sed that, Im very pleased to hav them.

John,Thanks for that. To All, Search for and delete 'subst10.bin', 'subst20.bin' and 'jstree17b0.bin' from BOTH regions. Install the attached files. Or, delete all the files and download and install 'jmod05a.zip' (the corrected version).Seattle:There are some preliminary substation models that snuck in there. You'll notice they weren't mentioned in the readme...Please find attached one zip with a correct set of files. Notice that 'subst10.bin' and 'subst20.bin' aren't there!Sanfran:'Jstree17b0.bin shouldn't be there! It's a relic...'t_twr3.mip' was actually released some time ago with some other stuff. I suppose I'd assumed that people already had some things - whoops! Also in the zip...As to the flags, my initial reaction was that a flag moving like THAT wouldn't last 5 minutes! Hence why I used axle 2. If I use axle 1 and restrict the movement (i.e. @x01ba2525), it looks like axle 2! Hey! I might be on to something... It'll have a few axles though ;)I will send you my moving flag 'build' files and you can play to your heart's content.Meanwhile, I've recompiled the models file so I'll upload that first. Thanks for the feedback :-wave