Sign in to follow this  
Guest juvat2

FPS in the 12's w/BFG6200oc + XpPro

Hi Fella's,Back from Ms for Christmas and New Year holiday. :)I upgraded my 98se to XpPro. My v5-5500pci ran fine after installing the amigamerlin driver for Xp. Feeling good, I re-installed the Bfg6200oc-256, and Flt3 run's and looks excellent. I was supprised to find Flt-1(win95 version) ran well also. I still see purple bubbles floating in the air. You all know what that is? Is that a "thermal indicator" or something? I had thought it was a glitch with my voodoo card; now I wonder if it's normal in the Flt1 flying environment.Flt3 frame rate out over Ranger Creek ranges, 12ish; in Sea 8 to 12ish. Flew the Arrow. Not the best fps that I've seen posted here. Did not test Sf area(I want to d/l Jon's latest model upgrades and Chris' Sf package first).Have not run my standalone Flt2 yet.The video card colors are more vibrant and the fsaa/anisotropic filtering are a vast improvement. :)My Thief1/2, and Dromed run fine. :)My system:AmdXp1700+,Asus A7V-133, 896pc133 sdram(banks512,256,128), bfg6200OC-256(forceware driver 81.98), winXpPro, Dx9cI finally got cable modem. :)Off the chart off topic. A few of my Christmas gifts: :)Xp-Pro, Call of Duty 2, Age of Empires 3(yikes, I've already lost one of the game cd's :( ), Hp zv6233nr laptop, Johnny Cash Walking the LineMost important: Being home with my dear wife and kid's :D You all take care,JimB :-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!