Sign in to follow this  
Guest buzzbat

New guy with a question

Guest buzzbat

Hello all new to forums just got back in to playing FU3 downloaded some stuff the Readme file says to unzip to Packages Folder says if you do not have one you need to create one well I do not have one could someone explain how to create one an where it,goes,ANY HELP IS APRECIATED:-)

Guest glidernut

Yes buzzbat, welcom abord.How to create a folder:With the mous, right clik on your desktop, your desktop is your computer screen.Then moov your arow douwn to "New" then left clik on "Folder". Congratulations, You hav just created you first New folder.Nouw you hav to rename it as PackagesRight clik on your New folder and left clik on Renamethen tipe the word Packages and clik on your desktop to finish.Dont forget to use an upercase P, thats a capital P.Your new folder caled Packages gos just inside you Flight3 folder.Whear is your Flight3 folder? you say? mmmmmm?Try looking in "My Computer", "Local Disk (C:)".Iv got to go and hav my diner nouw.cum back and let us know how far you get.glidernut.

Guest glidernut

buzzbat,Sory about the littl yelow smileing face, I tiped a semy colon there, forgeting that a semy colon hear on avsim always gets terned into a littl yelow smileing face.Any way, my instructions for createing and naming a folder are for Windows XP.If you hav a diferant operating sistem, for exampl Windows 95, or Windows 98,or sum other operating sistem, then the instructions wont be exactly the same,but thay will be simuler.If your stil having troubl createing and naming a folder? then let us knowwhat operating sistem you hav got, Im shoower sumone with the same operating sistem will help.Also, tell us the exact file name of what you douwnlowded, that would helpus help you.glidernut.