Sign in to follow this  
Guest juvat2

a f16c 3ds

Guest fu3

Jim,It disappeared :-(I'm happy to clean it up if someone wants it. Would look good in a small formation ;)What other planes are in there? Are they binfiles or what?Regards,Jon Point

Guest juvat2

Hi Jon,They are in .p3d. I sent the F16C file(.3ds) to your gmail, also a list of the aircraft.JimB

Guest fu3

Jim,Thanks! How do you convert .p3d ?Or you could send me the .an8 file ;)Regards,Jon Point

Guest juvat2

Hi,3d Object Converter. $50.00 US.It's a nifty little program. Has some quirks. Example, the f16c modeled with the landing gear, the gear doors end up on top the fuselage. Not sure what is happening with axles and lights. I suspect saving as .obj might be a better format; then import to Anim8or and save as .an8I should of saved to .an8, but sent you the .3ds format instead. :-doh Is there a way to get Anim8or to work with a .ini or .cfg file? When ever I reopen Anim8or, I'd like it to remember the last file and folder I had it use. JimB