Sign in to follow this  
Guest fu3

S6T crash models

Guest fu3

A couple of people have admitted to crashing their S6 and having it turn into a Cessna 172 :-eekThis is entirely possible, as I was having difficulty with the crash models after switching to the Trainer as a base model. For some reason, after I imported the crash models into the Trainer, it would CTD at crash-time in the F5-F8 views :-( I do have an answer now - remove the "@v" parts (prop, lights) from some models e.g. the 'no wings, no tail' crash model won't work with a prop, yet the 'no tail' does. Why? Who knows? *:-*There are also issues with importing front-left and front-right views, which hopefully may be able to be fixed soon. Right now, I just wanted to release it for people to enjoy FLYING it, so if your penchant is crashing, you will have to wait for the update. Sorry, Rob ;) I will do some more modifying & testing on the weekend and, if successful, I'll re-release the whole aircraft as well as a resviewer script for those happy to tinker. (Less than) a moment before annihilation - after clipping a mountaintop tree! (note no prop):http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/180097.jpgRegards,Jon Point