Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fu3 kid

uk south

Guest fu3 kid

i have found a thread here that allows me to geta "full" uks package, but it wont work, i have checked the geos, maps and folders, but something is still wrongthere was a list of nodes, though i had no ide what to do about them so deleted them and forgot themcould anyone help?

Guest fu3

I remember this...You need to download all of the zips. You also need a copy of FU3 to modify - and at best it should be a new, clean copy with no extras attached.If you just unzip all of the files, it won't go near working ;) It still needs a real 'base' program underneath it. After all, it IS only the scenery for a region - all 14+GB of it!Regards,Jon PointVK2JDP

Guest fu3 kid

could you please explain how to install it in more detail, i do not understand how to do it.

Guest R_Driscoll

Sorry, as I said in the link notes, this is NOT the full UKS version or even close - its just add-ons. You cannot generate UKS from this download.

Guest fu3 kid

can anyone please tell me where i can get UKS please!!!this is driving me crazy, its so confusing!

Guest R_Driscoll

I sent you an email sometime ago. Did you get it?

Guest Andy Parton

I'm still none the wiser about this. :( Can anyone explain how I can get UK South ? :(