Sign in to follow this  

3d glasses and Track IR

just wanted to say to those who have some extra money in there pocket and want to expand their sim experience the 3d glasses and the TrackIR (which follows your head movement so you dont have to use your pov hat switch) is well worth the money. Its not for maybe slower computers and not for every flight but the stuff works great and I am hooked. TrackIR works best for me once Im off the ground all the way up to final. It makes VFR flying seem 100% better. Mainly because once your in cruise you instruments arent something you need to stare at. Without Track IR you do little sight seeing but with it your always scaning and not sure on how t works on other systems but on mine its so smooth. Well Just letting others know that these are great product and work and worth it if you can afford it.Kilstorm

I couldn't agree more......... The combo is the terrific.I never liked tail draggers cause I couldn't see to taxi very well. Now I can get em to the runway by glancing side to side, it's a blast.Try the Mig 21. Blast it straight up and start looking around. I swear I'm in a real one.Also add the Aura Interactor for an even more virtual experience....Have A Good Day !!!! Rex

what is the Aura Interactor?Kil~

It's a device that I put in the small of my back that produces vibrations. It lets you feel the engines and runway. It works off of sound. Some aircraft sound files are better than others, but they all work good. I won't fly without the tracker, glasses and interactor. There is another device called the Tactile Feedback seatpad that is under development, but it's seems to be taking a long time. The Aura Interactor is going for $20.00 usd plus shipping. It's a steal. I thought I would give it a try for that price. While I'm waiting for the other. It also works with some video games and stereo's.It will really shake you, and with the tracker, the vibration causes a slight amount of motion which makes concentrating on instruments a little more interesting...........................Here's a review:http://www.fsplanet.com/reviews50.htmHere's where to get it:http://www.oshealtd.com/Here's the Tactile Feedback Seatpad:http://ivibe.com/Have A Good Day !!!! :-wave Rex