Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eric

Just Installed Fs2002 and WOW!!

Hello, I have just installed fs2002 for the first time, one word WOW, The scenery and the environement is the best I have seen in any sim, the terrain engine is so great, I love the scenery, airports, I don't have pixels or crap things texture, just looked at the library of msfs tons of 3rd party available, the mesh download looks great, the water is truly represent the real world for a (sim), great costline, beach world wide, pretty great water reflection here :-) I LOVE the AI, still some lack on some default aiecraft , but the VIRTUAL COCKPIT I like it :-), I don't care, there is some excellent 3rd party aircraft and commercial this will fix it, ATC RADAR CONTACT from whats I have read it's the BEST CV ATC available to date, I will buy it, I just found more and more and man, I am REALLY HAPPY there is tons of freeware and commercial it's incredible, sorry for this excitment, I am new here, :-jumpy :-jumpy I will learn how to install 3rd party I don't know for now. This will be my main sim.Is there any review at avsim about fs2002 ?Eric M

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There were...do a search for review fs2002 on google.com. You'll find dozens.You're right, its the greatest. De facto number one, and the add-ons like FSD, Dream fleet, PSS, Flight1, etc are incredible.Enjoy...its almost like flying!Cheers,bt