Sign in to follow this  

Ground texture problem... Scenery or Hardware related??

Hi all :-)I'm having some ground texture problems here in my FS2k2. I think that the pictures explain my problem better then my words can say, so here is two of them.The first one have in the center of pic some custom-made runway skid marks. Note how they behave: they keep flicking and tearing.The second one shows the same situation, ground textures, but this time the tearing-flicking does not occur.I suspect that might have some relation about how the ground texture is placed on scenario. The first one is a FS2000 scenery and the second is the UUDD scenery for FS2002. But I'm not sure of this since I've downloaded some "wanna-be-FS2k2-scenery" (I would like to put this way since the author says that they are for fs2k2, but I'm pretty sure they are fs2k converted sceneries, but I can be wrong...) and the same problem appear.If someone knows how do I fix this or - if is a scenery related problem - how do I explain this to the scenery author, I would be very grateful, since I don't know what else to do... :-(Best regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!