Sign in to follow this  
Guest lou ross

Questions about newly received CD

Have been happily using the RCv3 a few weeks, but have some questions about the upgrading and installations I hope you can help me with: 1) With MSFS2k2 and FSUIPC 2.975, could I upgrade to RCv3.1, or must I use FSUIPC 3? I installed the newest FSUIPC once and had a lot of problems with various programs and my system (Active Sky and Flight Deck Comp). 2) Can I install the files Flightdeckrcv311.zip and 12.zip and the RCWaveupdate Full.zip with the CD version and fsuipc 2.97 or do I have to use the v3 of fsuipc? 3) I received an email with the installation key stating how to go to the control panel for a procedure to eliminate the "sluggish controler and pilot voices", but I am confused if this procedure is only for FS2k4 or I can use it with FS2k2. Thanks in advance, lr.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You always want the latest version of RC, and you do have to have the latest FSUIPC version to use it (3.10 is the current I believe).Make sure you have the latest ActiveSky and FDC updates for FSUIPC 3.x.The updated wav files are for RC, period, not for FS9 or any other specific FS version. However, to hear all the files you need to update to RC v3.1; otherwise, most of the files are just updates for the existing ones.Voice playback speed is handled in v3.1 and you don't need to set anything with it.