Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dave Logan

An American Pilot's Guide to Virtual Flying in Poland

Guest Dave Logan

Hello everyone,I am a long time RC user who has recently written a guide to help American virtual pilots while flying on VATSIM to understand the procedures of Polish airspace (which I understand to be generally used throughout Europe and the UK except for some local variations)and to recognize some differences between those procedures and the commonly used procedures and phraseology in the US. I haven't seen the latest update of RC v3, but maybe future versions could include some specific procedures for Poland.Download this short PDF here:http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?DLID=40516I live in the States (and had only been flying here on VATSIM and using RC until the last few months), but have recently completed my STU rating for controlling in Poland on VATSIM. I encourage everyone to try flying in Poland and with this guide you won't be at a loss.Best regardsDavid Logan