Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aidi

FSNav Help Needed, Thank You

Greetings,I'm having a problem with FSNav. When I right click to "move the aircraft to here" to another runway, the icon that represents the planes goes crazy and moves all over the map. It moves the plane all over the map except where I want it to go. The only way to get out of it is to restart FS2002. I've used FSNav a long time and this is something new to me. I did install it to my new PC with XP on it. However, it worked fine up until tonight. Anyone have any idea what this may be?Thanks Hans Groenewold

I think this and moving the tower view isn't supported in FS2002. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.David

Guest gasebah

Works all the time for me (WinXP and FS2002).which version are u using?Alex

Hi:I'm using the latest version, 4.51. I'm using it in Windows XP and FS2002. Funny thing is, today it's fine. It worked fine up until last night. I guess PC's have their off days too. Thanks for the replies.Hans

Guest Aidi

When you use the "move to" feature it puts the aircraft into "Slew" mode. Before you try this again, try pressing the Y key when in Fs2002 and see what the aircraft does then. You might have inadvertantly moved the trim wheels on your controller which is now causing your plane to slide all over the place. If this is the case, re trim the aircraft and try again.. This might be a solution to your problem.http://www.avsim.com/vfr_center/avsim_sig.jpg