Sign in to follow this  
Guest 102301636

Wishlist

JD,Maybe this stuff might not make V5 but for the future could you consider making the following enhancements?1) When a controller issues a descent clearance and then follows it by saying 'I need you level in 30 miles or less' can you make this a user-based decision? - ie if Otto has the comms he always agrees to the restriction, could you change it so that the user makes the decision to acccept/reject the instruction?2) Include some functionality that allows the user to request more track miles when being vectored for approach in case the user finds themselves too close and too high to make a safe approach?thanks,Alan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#1's on the list. #2, probably not. We usually get slammed because someone thinks we take 'em out too far :-)

>We usually get slammed>because someone thinks we take 'em out too far :-)........and we all know that is the FS Default ATC's job! ...;)Graham

lol...thanks for all the replies, good to know, i'll just provide my ng passengers with more seatbelts and increase the descent rate just a tad more!