Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

Can Someone Send me the Orginal AFCAD Utility PLEASE!!

Hi Guy's! Well I am hoping someone can send me the First Version of AFCAD since I got the Updated AFCAD Utility I been having a lot of problems and seems Lee is still working on the problem! Do I deleted the Orginal version thinking the new one was bug free! So if any Kind person can e-mail me this Utility I would really appreciate it as AVSIM and the other site do not have the Old version anymore just the Updated one! SO Please someone can you send it to me because i need to make more Gates for my Hawaii Airports!!! Thank's MIKE. send it to mdmustang550@hotmail.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

G'Day!Has anyone sent it to you yet?If not, let mme know and I'll get Version 1.1 to you. It's what I'm using even though I've downloaded the latest; just haven't got around to installing it yet.You said there's problems? Cheers!Heather

Hey guy's! Thank's for sending me the file i really apprecite it!! As for the problems, sometimes while doing gates AFCAD does not let you be able to make more nodes or connect nodes to Taxi-ways and Gates! it's very stange as it does this on it's own when it feels like it?? For more info on this look here> http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID13/672.htmlMIKE-:)