What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 35% Sale at MV for one week only!
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- Alabeo - 40% off @ PCAviator (Australia)
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
. . .
Bojote's tweaking & tuning tool for FSX
2 replies to this topic
Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:59 AM
I managed to place all the files in a seperate folder and have executed the FPS_Limiter_GUI .jar file. Now when I do the "Search Executible" to find the fsx.exe file, that's where I need some help in located where this particular fsx.exe file is located. I will say that one of the blocks already has "max fps" of 30 indicated in it. I'm assuming that once I locate the mysteriously placed fsx.exe file that I then go to the bottom of the display and click on the "Create Bat" square? Is this correct?Regards,jen noulet
Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:04 AM
All correct. The FSX.exe file is in the directory where you installed FSX. Mine is E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Yours will be similar depending on what drive you installed FSX to. If you can't find it, right click your FSX icon and go on properties. Choose the 'shortcut' tab and look in either the target box which tell you where the fsx.exe. file is, or click open file location which will take you to the actual folder.
Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:39 PM
Many Thanks Mark. As you can tell, I'm a computer illiterate.. Regards,jen noulet