What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
- Project Cars 40% Off
- OryxSim 50% sale and question
. . .
LINDA & M-Panel
No replies to this topic
Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:44 PM
Hi,Firstly I'd like to say LINDA is a great tool and very user friendly! Although I'm aware that the M-Panel isn't supported I'd like to report that I have had some success using the M-Panel with LINDA and classing it as the MCP Combo I.Particularly the PMDG 737NGX and J41. The MD-11 behaves mad, but I managed to re-work it.I'm an LUA novice, and perhaps haven't used best practice, but the LUA's included for the aircraft gave me a good basis to adapt them by removing the functions and using ipcPARAMs, after which the sections of code executed fine utilising FSUIPC.Without the LINDA components it would have been very difficult to get to grips with LUA, so thank you!I hope to see the M-Panel supported in the future.Chris