Sign in to follow this  
Jernite

MCP low quality view problem

Hi dears,

I'm new on FSX, i don't have enough experience, i got a small problem on the MCP Descriptions

for ex: BARO + Altitdue + HEADING....etc words let the below pictures tell you, if i don't zoom in MCP

this is the quality :

Untitled.png

The words are not good

but if i zoom, this how it looks :

image.png

For your information i've enabled the Anti-alisaing via NVIDIA inspector

Any suggestions ?

Thank you in advance

Try going into settings/aircraft/and turn global quality to ultra high, that should do the trick

Cheers, brian

Try going into settings/aircraft/and turn global quality to ultra high, that should do the trick

Cheers, brian

Hi Brian still the same problem even i done

What setting are you using in Nvidia Inspector?   You may have to experiment.   I use 8x Multi-Sampling, with Anisotropic and Anti-aliasing ticked in FSX.

Chris 

Thanks Chris,

It works really, i will share the solution with all members.

-The entry I was referring to in Nvidia Inspector is found under Antialiasing - Transparency Supersampling. I have it set to 8x Supersampling since any lower, I get some antialiasing in the cockpit. You could go to 2x Sparse Grid Supersampling or higher, but it could affect your FPS. My other Nvidia settings won't apply to your problem, so no need to share it. Also in FSX, your Antialias box needs to be ticked and I run it on Anisotropic setting.

Yours,