Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

AS 16 and lower FPS and stutters. fixed.

This is a long story but i think worth repeating.  I had versions of AS 16 up to version 6157 with zero problems on P3D version 3.4. When I updated to 6239, I immediately had FPS that varied the longer I flew, and also stutter which got worse on approach. I found out that if I shut down AS 16 and quickly restarted it, , then the erratic FPS and stutters went away for awhile gradually returning as I flew .  I reinstalled  the update to 6239, same problem. Then I went back to 6157, problem went away.  Update again to 6239, problem immediately came back . Then I completely uninstalled AS16 and downloaded the new installer for version 6239 and installed it. For awhile it was better and I thought it had solved the problem, but  then the same problems started cropping up on  1 hour+ flights. So I went back to shutting AS 16 when about 15 miles from landing, to avoid stutters on approach. 

I recently installed the latest update, 6255, and the problem is totally gone. FPS are solid like  they had been prior to moving to  6239, no more stutters, and I don't have to shut anything down.  :wink:  Whatever was wrong, 6255 fixed it. 

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310