What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
- Project Cars 40% Off
- OryxSim 50% sale and question
. . .
New Radar Gauge for FS2004/FSX
1 reply to this topic
Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up Eric! *:-*Cheers, :-beerchugEtienne :-wave
Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:51 AM
Hello,I know some of you have been using my radar gauge, it has been integrated in so many panels...You may be happy to know that the new version 2.0 is available. Unlike the "old" radar gauge, it is now fully FSX-compatible, it shows the other player aircrafts during multi-player sessions and even supports IBNet. In addition, it is now in GDI+ for smoother graphics and it is provided in several shapes and colors.All in all, a pretty nice gauge ;-)For full information, see here: http://emarciano.free.fr/RadarV20.htmMy F-16 panel and my Mirage 4000 aircraft have just been upgraded and they are now available on the file library:http://library.avsim...CatID=fs2004panhttp://library.avsim...&CatID=fs2004acEric
<a href='http://emarciano.free.fr'><span rel='lightbox'><img src='http://emarciano.fre.../Signature5.jpg' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' /></span></a>