Sign in to follow this  
Guest erwin969

New real world atc traffic sounds

Guest erwin969

Where can I download real atc traffic sound files from real traffic all over the world for RC4? I'm tired to hear always the same conversations, again and again.

www.liveatc.netI use a program called 'Live ATC Chatter' to implement the live files into FSX wile flying (you can also download .mp3 by going to the 'LiveATC Feed Archives' link). This, in addition to RC makes for a fairly realistic experiance.

Guest erwin969

But this live ATC Chatter is different than RC4. How is it working in combination with RC4. So maybe you have 2 conversations in conflict?

Nope, no conflict by using 'Live ATC Chatter', which works via the comm 2 channel.When I'm using it (which is most the time) I turn 'chatter' off in RC, so I only hear direct commands/requests in RC with Live ATC in the background.Works great.

Guest erwin969

Ok, thanks. I'll think I buy myself live atc chatter.