Sign in to follow this  

Any Alaskan Airport

hi you guys doing, i am just posting this asking if there's any great alaskan destination. able to carry aircrafts like a 737 and 767. that surrounds beautiful scenery. if there's something that you know please wright down the airport code.

If you aren't packed to the gills, Bettles is a nice location. It's gravel, but they operate 37's out of gravel strips up there anyway. The 727 and 37 both make great bushplanes in real life.Don

Juneau PAJNValdez PAVDUnalaska(Dutch Harbor) PADUare a few fun airports to land a 737 in and that have great scenery.I'd be surprised that 767's land anywhere(and don't know which airline uses them up there) other than Anchorage (PANC), though you certainly can fly them into Fairbanks, Barrow, Nome, Juneau, and the numerous military fields in Alaska.It's a great time to fly in Alaska, sun isn't setting until way after midnight. Just arrived back at SEA after doing my usual milk run through the Aleutians while testing out a new A320 model. PADU was using runway 30, which is always a blast to land on. Not sure in real life whether an A320 can do Dutch Harbor(runway is only 4000ft), but this model did fine. Made it out to Shemya(which was at minimums) before working my way east again.Of course, had to hop in a turboprop to do my usual Anchorage to Sparrevohn LRRS (PASV), in minimums is still a fun airport to land at.You can't go wrong flying in Alaska!