Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Re-worked TruMetal TWA/AA 757 Hybrid

Like this one much better.Pete

Guest GrantM

Pete,Superb! I like this version best as well. One suggestion though, which I am challenged by as I work on the American Airlines 757 repaint, the line work. The Blue line is too low. It does not exceed the bottom of the cockpit's rear windows and does not proceed to the nose. The bottom of the red line falls just slightly above the bottom pitot tube. See the following image to understand what I am talking about:http://www.airliners.net/open.file/212480/L/What I am having to do is raise the doors and windows a bit to make this look accurate on the AA repaint, actually may have to resize them a bit as well.Grant

Thanks Grant. The opening door locks in the size and location of the front doors. Let me see what you come up with and I'll make adjustments to match. Off the cuff, the windows as modeled are a tad too large? If you need the location on the tif of the main gear doors and the half circle on the right front radome, let me know.Pete

Guest GrantM

Forgot about that opening door. :-( Have not used it yet...might have to sacrifice it for livery accuracy. Thanks, I will probably ask you later about the main gear doors, not having looked for them yet on the TIF, nor the right front radome. I have all my other textures in place, just this line work stuff is problematic.Grant

Looks good! Jason

Looking good Pete!! Appreciate your efforts!George