Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

America West 757 Classic - Night Lights

A few adjustments to make to the night lighting on the rudder. Grant, Robert, email is on the fritzzz again :-( Pete

Pete,It's looking AWESOME! Can't wait to see the logo lights on the tail working.If you're still haveing e-mail issues when this one is done, I'll be tempted to drive up to PMD with a Zip disk. :-lolOn the other hand, maybe my instructor would fly up with me by way of a cross country refresher...(picking it up again after 12 years ground-bound).

Someone alive !!! COool pics, Pete ! Very, very nice repaint.Yves, Simvol Fly! - ROTW

Looking good Pete!,Wow - things are really quiet for us Fly!ers at the moment.Here is a delicious bowl of fruit to keep us entertained until things pick up.Andy

Sluuuurrrpp ! It's really hot in France today... :-sun1Thanks for the fruits. :-beerchugBtw, two questions : I suppose you are waiting for the patch to finish your scenery ? And second : why are you hitting you computer so hardly ? :-lolRegards,Yves

Hi Yves,I am waiting patiently for the water problem to be fixed so I can continue with the scenery, things are just too quiet as far as Fly!2 is concerned - so I am thinking about getting stuck into some FS2002 scenery with Terrabuilder again.Oh, and the little man smacking the computer is there to save me the job, my computer is on the brink of destruction, I`ve kicked it so many times now - it hurts :) .Time for an upgrade.Andy