Sign in to follow this  

Boeing 757-200

Hello Captains, I am just wondering when the paint-kit will be available, I have been checking back on your site quite alot to see if it is available. When can we expect it? I don't mean to be rude or pushy! Thanks

I am waiting for the paint kit as wall!I started painting the EL AL livery some time ago and even POD it But it was very preliminary so I can

yes, it's a bit disappointing because they said that paint kit should be available shortly after 757 release...It's like the update concerning their future plans for flight simulator : NO NEWS...MarcVarlamoff

Hey, I want to paint the PMDG 757 ASAP and use some (or adapt) my FS2K2 painting skills! Maybe some photorealistic textures or something..but Airtours and Air 2000 are a MUST!! maybe some BA's, JMC's, Finnair, etc...the list is endless..PMDG over to you........................

My email sucks, or I suck at email, probably the latter.To your question, YES!I'll try resending my reply later.Pete

Hey, Thanks Pete! Means alot mate! I will explain latter when (and if) you get your e-mail working! To others user..TOP SECRET US MILITARY STUFF :-lol You will see at a later date!