Sign in to follow this  
t_a_h

Where is the "PMDG/REGISTRATION DETAILS menu"?

Where is this "PMDG/REGISTRATION DETAILS menu"??? In my Start menu there is no link to such a menu.Further more I'd love to get a hand on some detailed info about the aircraft 600/700, 'cause I wanna configure my ACLoader 4 to it. it is mostly better than any other Loader, yours or DF or any other producer comes up with too load airliners.

Guest Marc Harrington

It is in the FS2002 menu bar, there is a new entry called PMDG.

I am ROFL around! I clicked this "Extent Registration" and all that happens is that I get warped high somewhere without any textures in spotview. No program asks me about details or does anything.I am sure I have bought and installed the plane without problems. But this....>It is in the FS2002 menu bar, there is a new entry called>PMDG.>>>

Hey, at least you got something, I didn't get anything :) I must've clicked it a hundred times now, I think I may be retarded in some way :) I did track down a very long string of numbers in the modules folder that was created today, so I'm assuming that's the key that's needed, but what do I do with it? lol...I think I'll just go to bed and see what happens tomorrow, it's nearly 1am Sydney time :)

Hi again,I didnt find any deinstall program and there was no entry in my software list within WinXP Pro german version SP1a. So, I deleted what I could find new and related to your ADDON and installed it all new again. Well, same problem now. Nothing happens but whatever aircraft I start with, when I wanna use this "extent registration" I get a new situation in spotview hight at about FL200 without any textures but the B736.here is a screenshot...http://www.t-a-h.com/pmdg.jpgPlease be so kind and help us out here befor this 10 days are over...>It is in the FS2002 menu bar, there is a new entry called>PMDG.>>>

Torben-hmm... this is an interesting thing you're mentioning.Mind going through some trouble for us, please? (I don't have all the add-ons you have installed there, so I need to have you help me out here!):If you be so kind, could you start uninstalling the other add-ons I see in the menu bar, one by one, until the registration starts working? Once that happens, I'll contact the author of that add-on and try to see why we're clashing.Thanks,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

I have the same problem, I cannot access the any of the fuctions on the PMDG menu in FS2002 (exept "about" when I click that one a message saying "start Flightmanager first" comes up )(when i click the other options nothing happens)

I have the same problem, I cannot access the any of the fuctions on the PMDG menu in FS2002 (exept "about" when I click that one a message saying "start Flightmanager first" comes up )(when i click the other options nothing happens)

Ok , got it working now I can access all the options on the PMDG menu , I removed Flightmanger and reinstalled the base pack.

Sure I can try this. Well, I just will move the 3th party dll's out of the moduls folder somewhere save and have a try. I had the FlightManager installed and when I click "About PMDG" I get some warnings about FlightManager. Another thing is that now after I installed your 737TNG the 3th time I get the warning message "Your PMDG license is invalid or has inspired". Whatever is happening with my system, it aint good!Besides FlightManager I have about all of Lago Products for FS2k2 installed and Jeppesen. That's all.>Torben->>hmm... this is an interesting thing you're mentioning.>>Mind going through some trouble for us, please? (I don't have>all the add-ons you have installed there, so I need to have>you help me out here!):>>If you be so kind, could you start uninstalling the other>add-ons I see in the menu bar, one by one, until the>registration starts working? Once that happens, I'll contact>the author of that add-on and try to see why we're clashing.>>Thanks,

Hi,I just removed the FlightManager dll "FlightComp2k2F9.dll" and now all of the reg stuff works. But how can I install your B737 another last time clean to be able to use it till I get the reg code by e-mail from you?

OK - thanks for the Sherlock Holmes investigative work!It seems to me that Flight Manager clashes with our PMDG Options menu. As such, I'd need to get more info about that Flight Manager Add On, to see what we can do about it.For now, just send a request for a license key to registration@precisionmanuals.com (if you haven't ALREADY done so), and we'll sort you out in no time!Cheers,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg