Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

anti piracy VS anti client

First of all let me congratulate the PMDG team for the sucess of the anti piracy mesures, it's been 18 hours and I still cant fly the 737, the problem here is that I'm a costumer not a pirate, I've done my part, I've paid, now the only thing missing is yours, that being leting me download the main file in the currently nonfuncional mail link. And all this troble just to Download that file, no to mention that later i have to register bla bla bla. Is this the way you said like a "nobrainer" "easy" install? Now you close the mail support, for 3 hours? From the begining you all let us the impression tha you woldn't rush the things up, tha your product would be "top noch" a "raising bar product" and guess what? there is still no manual, no built-in navdata, and there are already some problems with aircraft system. You've raised the bar for sure in one item the price. And for this price I am entitled to raise mine also. And this is the service I get? If you cannot resolve the download situation today, i'll arrange you an e-mail acount with enough space for you to send me the file.If not possible then i'll ask for a refund and buy your product in an near future when/if all the problems regarding the plane and the download are resolved...Thank's jos

Guest bigun

Would you give it a break! Your really fortunate that the staff here has a lot more patience with folks like you than I would! After looking at some of your posts, I would have refunded your money and told you to "take a hike". Of course, I guess that is why I'm not in the software development/publishing business :)George

So I can assume that you are totaly satistied with the product/suport you're having right? Well lucky you. I'm not and I have the right to say so, i'm not insulting anyone, I'm not bashing anything, and I've allways been suportive to this product, so if you want I'll give you a hike in the plane when it arrives ;) Jos

Jose-there is a download issue with the server that our e-commerce provider is VERY ACTIVELY looking at, even though we're taking a small "sleep" break from answering support calls. It has NOTHING to do with the anti-piracy measures - mostly has to do with a very SMALL percentage of emails not being addressed properly, as I understand it.A bit more patience - you'll get yours, I am sure.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest bigun

Yep, your right. I am totally happy with the support and the plane. Had a problem, just like you on downloading/installation. Sent one e-mail to support, went to bed, understanding that these guys are doing all they can do to satisfy everyones "emergencies and critical, "life is gonna end" problems with the software.:) Got up this morning. Received my e-mail response. Did what they told me to do. Enjoying the plane. It is fantastic!Seriously, these guys WILL get your problem solved. Just give em some time. We waited several months for this release, another few hours is OK. You will not regret the waitGeorgePS--I'll pass on the ride:)