Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

Another paint finished..

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

thanks a ton john for cranking out these paints, really appreciate it, I love the meridian one for our VA but there is one tiny problem, i thin kit is missing the wing textures? How are you liking meridian so far, I'm loving it. I was in VUAL and went to this one, drop me a line raptor288@comcast.net if you want. Thanks a ton for all your hard work! Edit: I have copied all of the other textures over, I just didnt know if there were special winglet textures?

Hey Jamie,Thanks man :) I sent Chris the textures for the wings yesterday, so I am sure they'll get posted on the site asap. I've been with Meridian a few years, but don't really fly a lot for them - been about 18 months since I did a flight :-lol

haha oook sounds great thanks a ton for helpin us out with the textures though, I used to fly for a VUAL but i guess there were some legal issues or soemthin and the site would always be getting shut down, and then i lost interest in FS for a lil bit, like i couold do short 30 min hops but i didnt wanna get a jet set and take it off. Now i regained that after i started real training and i got into meridian, actually thru either ur or gary hayes's banners at POSKY. Thanks a ton tho for doin all the work. I really admire all your talents and time you put into this!