Sign in to follow this  

AIRAC 0308

Hello,I have today purchased and downloaded the 737NG and I am delighted with it. Unfortunately I can't download any of the data for the FMC because of the probs at the Navdata website.I was wondering if anyone could be kind enough to send me the required data and tell me, perhaps, where I need to install it to get the FMC fired up.If this is a prob, I do have the PSS airbus and Dash-8 so maybe I can use that data somehow? I wouldn't know, but perhaps it can be cannibalised in some way.Anyway, my e-mail address is wing@brit.co.uk and there is no size limit on the messages : ) Many thanks in advance.Alistair

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Alistair,The file is on its way to you. Once you receive it just extract the EXE file and run it pointing the install routine to your main FS2004 folder. The program should do the rest and the image below shows how your folder structure should look. All the data goes into the FMCWP NAVDATA folder. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/30951.jpgCheers,

Thanks a millions Ray. Everything seems good and it looks like we are cooking on gas. Thanks Again,Alistair