Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

CANNOT REGISTER!!! PLEASE HELP

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi friends,anyone having trouble in gettin registration ID from PMDG FS2004 menu?I followed instructions from PMDG site but clicking on PMDG>>>REGISTRATION DETAILS>>>EXTEND REGITRATION nothing seems to happen and so cannot provide an ID to PMDG and in 10 days my regular copy will expire :-(There is a lso another voice in PMDG menu so called PRODUCE TRANSFER CODE but it's useless.Do you have other tabs in your PMDG menu?I also emailed the authors and i'm waiting for a workaround...cross fingers!Thanks for helpingLuigi ;-)

Guest Ray CYYZ

Same problem, do it BEFORE installing the patch. Once the patch is in, the menu seems to be no more.Ray

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Tomorrow i'll remove :-( the entire package and reinstall all the stuff registering before applying SU1.Thank you for the precious info.take careLuigi ;-)

Luigi,No need to do that, Drop me a note at registration@precisionmanuals.com and I will send the explanation on the new system installed in SU1. No need to do anything until you hear from me on Tue. (gotta work a double shift tomorrow) RegardsPaul Gollnick :-coolTechnical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.com

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg