Sign in to follow this  

Problems with Airways

Hallo to all,I have a problems with programming the FMC of the PMDG. I use FS2002 and FS9. Everytime when I try to choose an airway I get the report "INVALID ENTRY". I have installed the new airacfile 0308 of Richard Stefan but there is still the same problem with the airac 0304. On the Ident site of the FMC I can see the correct entry of the airacfile. When I try the same with the PIC767, it

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Ralf,I'll try to help you here,>3. DEP/ARR: SID>4. RTE: now under last entry airway to the left of displayOn the RTE page go to page two (NEXT PAGE). You should now have an almost plank page with ----- showing to the top right. From there you enter your airways and waypoints. The first waypoint will always be direct though. Also entering the SID/DP after the RTE is apparently good FMC programming etiquette (sp?). So try your above list but in this order 1, 2, 4 and 3. ;-)In real life you usually know your flight route when you enter the flight deck, but can only make a qualified guess as to what SID/DP to get from ATC. So SID/DP are usually programmed after getting the departure clearance. Hope it helps,

Hallo Mats,thanks for your fast answer. I tried the list in the new order and it