Sign in to follow this  

FS9 Sound Issue

Hello All,I'm having major issues with the sound when i load the 737... Engine sounds are cracking and very scratchy. This only happens with the PMDG jet and i've already tried to update my sound card drivers but it says no new updates available... Is anyone else having this problem or know of a potential solution... its the final piece to the puzzle for me. Thanks!!!Justin P.

well i saw a post on page two about this problem so that answers one of my questions... PMDG is aware of the issue. I'll keep searching for drivers but please let me know if there is some other type of fix for this. Thank You!!!Justin P.

quick update... found those drivers from Creative Sound Lab and installed everything and i'm still getting the heavy scratching... did i do something incorrectly?thanks!!!Justin P.

Justin - I have the same problem and have updated drivers and nothing changed!!! Very annoying!!Alex.

Hi guysI had the very same prob...what version of Sound Blaster r u using because there are afew varieties of driver out there..I searched for a while before I found the correct ones and guess what....they solved my problem!good luck RobYMA002

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

I have sound blaster live, value. Does anybody know of the exact drivers i will need? Thanks!!!Justin P.

Guest Ray CYYZ

The sad news is that you are going to have to take the cover off your machine and actually copy down the card information to get the correct set of drivers for the card. Creative has details on exactly where the information you need is printed on the card. Once you have it, you can drill through their web site and download the proper version of the update.I went through exactly the same headaches with my SB Platinum (digital) which detects as a SB Platinum (non-digital) and runs with NO SPEAKERS!!! x( It's a pain in the arse, but you only have to go through it once...Ray