Sign in to follow this  
dkohl

Fly!2 777: Cannot seem to get ILS to appear in Nav Display

Last March, before the FS2002 737 Release, I posted a question regarding the B777 for Fly!2. I have had trouble getting the ILS to work right. I know its a problem b/c once in a long while, everything seems to go as expected. But for the life of me (trust me, I've tried), I cannot seem to figure out why it isn't work nearly all the time.Here is a link to prior postings on this topic....http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchI have attached two screen-shots on approach to Oslo, Norway. I tried everything from manually tuning, etc., but got nothing. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me figure out why this isn't working.Please note that I have totally uninstalled and re-installed both the 757 and 777 aircraft according to instructions in this forum, but I still have no luck.Thanks.-DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v44.03, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

I've had similar trouble with the 777 ILS after install of the 757. The 757 ILS works flawlessly, though.I strongly suspect that a code fix would be required to resolve this. Unfortunately, I highly doubt PMDG is going to issue a patch for a Fly! product (I think the reasons why are plain)... =(- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

I have faith in Lefteris and the PMDG crew. I do suspect there is a code problem b/c I had no trouble with the 777 until after I installed the 757 (which does work flawlessly). While it may take some time, given other money-producing priorities, I am confident PMDG will come through.-DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v44.03, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

BUMP----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v44.03, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.