Sign in to follow this  

Instal SU1.1 Questions

Does the installer change the FS2002.cfg?Reason, I had changed the {Device} listing to Nvida Drivers on Win2K. After moving and doing a complete install through SU1.1 of the 73G the device listing had reverted back to Nvidia Geforce 4 MX 440.Also, my CH yoke has dissapeard from the game controllers in Win XP. I installed Active Camera after installing the 737. These are the only changes I made to my setup. It all was working good early afternoon before going to work.Any ideas?Thank you.Sorry, editing a mistake above caused words to jumble, hope it's readable.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 solved by changing yoke to a different port and rebooting.#1 just curious, re editied it anyway.

It should not Robert, all that it does is replace existing files and overrwrite them so I would say no. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [/4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/mineimage.jpg [h3] Realism on the horizon AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]