Sign in to follow this  

System Crash With SU1-1

Hi,I have the SU1-1 installed into FS2002 since release, no problems there.When I run the SU 1-1 mini and after a re-install the full update for FS9 my system crashes to reboot when clicking the installer.I ran Windows update previous to the install attempt to install .Net for Edit Voicepack. Could this be causing a problem?The original release installer and SU 1 run fine. It's only 1-1 that causes this crash.The Windows analysis web page states a device controller caused the crash but gives no specific detail.I also have redownloaded both full and mini with no success.As I say it flies fine with FS2002, so no big rush but any hints or ideas would be appreciaited.Thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dear Robert-I tried to get this reproduced but couldn't. This certainly doesn't happen to many customers (we'd have heard about it otherwise ;-) ), so it must definitely be something specific to yours... There's nothing in the PMDG 737NG code to cause your machine to reboot, either in FS2002 or FS2004, so I can't think of any way to assist...If you can help us diagnose this, I'd gladly offer my help.