Sign in to follow this  

The new patch is worse...

I used to be able to intercept the glideslope and descend for an ILS landing. Now When I make the approach, the plane doesn't intercepth the glideslope, and it starts to climb....Oh well, maybe one day this plane will work.. Sure it's got a nice looking panel, and sure the sound files are great. But the basic controls arn't there (FMC, VNAV). Please don't tell me to stop complaining. If you are going to sell a plane, it ought to work. And oh, Randy, don't give me any of your comments, please....

Guest bigun

:-lol :-lol :-) :-hang George Stoddard

Guest Ray CYYZ

Feel free to complain, but ...It would be more productive to post exactly what you were doing, what autopilot modes were active, the settings in your FMC, the aircraft configuration, etc. If what is happening to you actually is a bug in the aircraft as your post would tend to indicate instead of a problem with your procedures, the incentive is on you to demonstrate it so it can be fixed. ;)Since you want it fixed too I would presume, why not help out your own cause?Ray