Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

SID/STAR problem with Schiphol

Guest Toni Rauch

I have the latest SID/STAR database setup but found that when I was trying to plan an arrival into the FMC for Schiphol Amsterdam (using Dep/Arr page), I got an error message in the FMC about something not being recognised, and then there were no listed arrivals for that airport.Any help appreciated, or is there a revised .txt covering Schiphol?ThanksToni.

Hi Tony,I also noticed this for ESSA. The FMC showed a msg that said something like "Waypoint xyz missing from database". After that no SIDs or runways showed in the DEP ARR page for ESSA. I could enter a runway in the 1st RTE page. Turns out that the specific waypoint was missing from the navdata file in FMCWP/Navdata. Not sure, but I think it

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Hi, Toni, I had the same problem. The reason was that the SID's/STAR's I recently downloaded from www.precisionmanuals.com were only giving a few stars and no sid's. I downloaded the EHAM sids from www.atcxbox.com ( the forum) and now the FMC is recognising all the sid's and stars.GrtzJos

Hi, Toni, I had the same problem. The reason was that the SID's/STAR's I recently downloaded from www.precisionmanuals.com were only giving a few stars and no sid's. I downloaded the EHAM sids from www.atcxbox.com ( the forum) and now the FMC is recognising all the sid's and stars. The zip-file is in the attachment.GrtzJos

Guest Toni Rauch

JosThanks so much for the file - it's solved the problem (although the SID to Clacton using runway 08 out of Luton seems all over the place, such that despite LNAV and VNAV both being set to 'on', the autopilot refuses to follow the SID... Such are the wonders of FS!)RegardsToni.